The Mystery of Our Existence

This is my main blog, written in the form of a diary. Enjoy reading my sometimes whimsical way of explaining things. IMPORTANT NOTE: I´m not responsible for the content of any websites I´m linking to!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: EU (DE/GC)

I'll be a hundred and ten in the not too distant future, the old ship's got a few blotches, but she's still on course!

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

DRAFT

D r a f t: My main contributions to the planets society (my legacy, are the following two (I don't know if some peer being has developed the same ideas, probably so): • We are hopping through the bubbleverse. We are travelling space trillions of times inbetween our existences of all sorts on different [planets] of all sorts • We need to upgrade the way how our global society is organized. Human leaders tend to think in frames of personal power and also have weapons at their disposal which can destruct the whole world simply by pressing the red atomic button which sits on their desks. They need to be teplaced by Sophisticated Digital Intelligenge which a huge database of knowledge, acting according to principles of reason, wisdom and empathy.