The Mystery of Our Existence

This is my main blog, written in the form of a diary. Enjoy reading my sometimes whimsical way of explaining things. IMPORTANT NOTE: I´m not responsible for the content of any websites I´m linking to!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: EU (DE/GC)

I'll be a hundred and ten in the not too distant future, the old ship's got a few blotches, but she's still on course!

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Draft: Science

I've developed a new idea over the last few years about our existence in the cosmos. Due to my accumulated knowledge which I've gained by studying books, magazines, wikipedia and so on, my originally set-up of explanations of how this world functions have become outdated and obsolete. Along with kearning about the world as a child I was highly influenced by religious ideas - and that was ok. I believed strongly in all the catholic explanations and stories which are told in the bible. I was happy with the explanations, although there were a few inconsistencies in the script. Today I'm influenced by knowledge and by science (which still allows the existence of sime unexplainable administration of the cosmos!). t b c