The Mystery of Our Existence

This is my main blog, written in the form of a diary. Enjoy reading my sometimes whimsical way of explaining things. IMPORTANT NOTE: I´m not responsible for the content of any websites I´m linking to!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: EU (DE/GC)

I'll be a hundred and ten in the not too distant future, the old ship's got a few blotches, but she's still on course!

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Blogger - A Collection Of Everyone’s Legacy?

I need to investigate what will happen to my blogger journal in case the admins at Google shouldn't see any more activity in this place, usually due to a "passing away" event. Let's face it: everyone of us will be in for this one-and-only-experience sooner or later. Will Google delete the complete my both journal and account? Or will it be kept until eternity. I bet it's being dealt with somewhere in their "Terms and Conditions". I'd like it if they would keep the stuff as my legacy for the future generations. Many of my thoughts might be quite useful as a guideline for folks newly born to this planet. A can be deduced from the new layout of the headlines of my journal entries (...no more dots ...), I've found a new purpose of my good old blogger: disseminating my thoughts to the world, to unknown readers. Evenso I'm writing and posting "in private" so to speak, as I've deactivated the comments: for this is my secret diary. Only the "Cosmos" is allowed to lissen.
The "Cosmos": that's "you and me". So, there's no contradiction.