The Mystery of Our Existence

This is my main blog, written in the form of a diary. Enjoy reading my sometimes whimsical way of explaining things. IMPORTANT NOTE: I´m not responsible for the content of any websites I´m linking to!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: EU (DE/GC)

I'll be a hundred and ten in the not too distant future, the old ship's got a few blotches, but she's still on course!

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Exercising & Motivation

Exercising has a positive effekt on health, as has long been known. The "only" problem is - you guessed it - motivation. If we have the choice between lying on the sofa or going outdoors for some exercising, gym, running - or even doing some exercising indoors - which do we prefer? You guessed it. Recently, during the warmer days of the summer, I've found for myself a remedy which seems to work quite well and extremely m o t i v a t i n g: I took my bicycle and rode to my nice calm exercising ground some 3 km away from home. Its an apple orchard meadow with rows if apple trees, rimmed by brush through which flows a little creek. I had discovered the place accidentally - and I was hooked right from the start. It's secluded, guaranteering some privacy, and is perfect for my little exercising.