The Mystery of Our Existence

This is my main blog, written in the form of a diary. Enjoy reading my sometimes whimsical way of explaining things. IMPORTANT NOTE: I´m not responsible for the content of any websites I´m linking to!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: EU (DE/GC)

I'll be a hundred and ten in the not too distant future, the old ship's got a few blotches, but she's still on course!

Sunday, March 26, 2023

…Wishful Thinking For This Planet (Earth)…

in the making • The realization that this is the only place within a radius of probably 10s if not 100s of lightyears where we can walk around in fresh air without having to don one of these clumsy space suits, providing for us food, water and the performance of activitues of all sorts, including technical inventions, pusuing science, and a lot more, really a lot.