The Mystery of Our Existence

This is my main blog, written in the form of a diary. Enjoy reading my sometimes whimsical way of explaining things. IMPORTANT NOTE: I´m not responsible for the content of any websites I´m linking to!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: EU (DE/GC)

I'll be a hundred and ten in the not too distant future, the old ship's got a few blotches, but she's still on course!

Monday, November 20, 2023

We're Not Alone

Considering the vast dimensions of the bubble verse and the endless number of galaxis that it comprises it is a sensible deduction to say that the bubble verse, "sky above our heads, is teaming with life of trillions trillions trillions of sorts. What is even more: it is a plausible argument, it is even unavoidable, that individual consciousness is hopping not only from individuum to indivituum, but it is also spread over the whole bubble verse: We are travelling through space without realizing it. Where was "I" BEFORE I was born here on Earth? Same category if question: where will I go when I'm done here on Earth - as ANOTHER SELFCONSCIOUSNESS. Sonit makes sense to assume that all fellow beings which live with us on Earth are different forms of OURSELF, we are seeing OURSELF being in different forms of existence. It doesn't matter if we are together here on one planet sharing the same ers, or if we are hopping from existence to existence all over bubble verse at different times.